ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
Analyst or Senior Analyst – Due Diligence
Established in 1962, our client is part of a global network of accountancy firms in 150 countries across 5 regions. A full-service accounting firm, they offer experienced and expert advice to private business, professional and individual clients. What distinguishes them is their commitment to developing and maintaining strong, personal relationships with clients’ key decision makers and principals. This translates to accessible and knowledgeable senior staff and partners, able to provide prompt and reliable advice. The company has a very inclusive culture and is focussed on ensuring you have the mentoring and training to have a successful career.
Role & Responsibilities
The Corporate Finance Analyst / Senior Analyst role is responsible to lead due diligence engagements, providing clients with sound investigations and data to make informed decisions. The responsibilities of the role are, but not limited to the following:
- Assisting with due diligence investigations on behalf of vendors or potential acquirers;
- Assisting with investigating accountant (IPO) due diligence investigations for businesses seeking to list on the ASX;
- Preparing financial due diligence reports;
- Analysing financial information of target entities in order to conclude on quality of earnings;
- Performing detailed assessments of historical and projected working capital requirements;
- Critical analysis of forecast models and verification of underlying forecast assumptions;
- Assessment and verification of profit normalisation adjustments;
- Management of engagement deadlines and ensuring engagements are completed in a timely and efficient manner; and
- Assistance with business valuation and litigation engagements as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of two years full time experience working on audit and/or due diligence engagements in either a mid-tier or ‘Big 4’ environment;
- Is either currently completing or has recently completed a CA (or equivalent) qualification;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Experienced in analysing and challenging financial data;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a willingness to be adaptable to meet individual client needs; and
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
If you’re interested or would like to hear more information on this role apply through our website or contact [email protected].
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.