CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Civil Site Engineers – Perth - 5286
Position: Full Time
An opportunity has come available to hire site engineers to work in the Perth Metro area.
Our client is a leading Western Australian multidisciplinary civil construction and mining services provider. With core capabilities in civil infrastructure, mining services, urban renewal and marine infrastructure, they are experiencing a period of significant and sustainable growth. They are seeking a candidate with civil infrastructure experience, with exposure to main roads, bulk earthworks, concrete works and/or pipelines projects.
This role will give the right candidate the opportunity to broaden their skills within the civil construction industry, learning from leaders in their fields. This is a permanent full time site based position. The current portfolio comprises land development and civil infrastructure in the Perth metro area. In conjunction with the supervisor, you will be providing advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of technical aspects of assigned construction projects.
Role and Responsibilities
Working in a supportive environment you will:
- Perform and co-ordinate inspections, assess and compile quality assurance testing of raw
materials and finished products
- Liaise with the project management team to ensure that the necessary technical support
and information is provided to meet the production schedule
- In conjunction with the supervisor, recommend any necessary variations to the work to
ensure that the production targets are met
- Accurately measure, record and verify the asphalt, kerbing, footpaths etc, as per estimated
quantities and submit a report to the project management team for review
- Assist the supervisor to oversee the day-to-day activities, monitor the practical application
of the TMP
- Be willing to travel NOR and SOR locations
- Be willing to run site inductions and assist with the preparation of JSEA’s
Skills & Experience
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering or a closely related discipline
- WA drivers licence
- Proficiency with engineering processes, testing and documentation
- Experience in liaising with sub-contractors & clients
- The ability to work quickly, effectively and positively in a demanding environment
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Have experience maintaining drawings, document registers etc
- Have experience compiling ITP’s, checking compaction records and collating QA information
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and supportive business at a time of
- Wellbeing support for employees and family members
- Collaborative work environment
- Career growth opportunities
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact [email protected] or apply through the link with your CV attached.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: