CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Civil Site Engineers – Perth - 5281
Salary: Attractive remuneration package
Position: Full Time
Our client has developed capabilities across the utilities sector and gained a reputation for excellence in the delivery of energy, water and wastewater infrastructure across Western Australia.
NexVentur are urgently looking to recruit civil site engineers to join the team working on projects throughout Perth, and Western Australia. This role involves managing the day to day program, procurement temporary works design and labour requirements on site with support from the project manager. Initially this role will support our projects in the greater Perth Metro Area. Graduates are welcome to apply.
Role and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinating and administering construction engineering activities
- Ensuring projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications
- Preparing and completing Quality Documentation to complete the project quality requirements
- Assisting the construction manager and site supervisor to develop daily programmes
- Ensuring compliance with client requirements and company policies and procedures
- Procuring required materials and equipment for the project
- Monitoring construction progress to ensure quality specifications are adhered to
- Assisting with contractual claims (variations, extensions of time)
- Contributing to monthly project reporting
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Water and wastewater pipeline construction
- Insitu concrete construction
- Precast civil structures
Ideally, the successful candidate will have some of the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering or its equivalent
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in working with a blue-collar work force
- Construction of water corporation infrastructure experience
- Experience working on insitu concrete construction
- Water pipeline and/or wastewater projects experience
- Micro-tunnelling experience (but not essential)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing safety and environment controls; and
- Strong written and oral communication skills with experience compiling reports and liaising with stakeholders.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career development and training opportunities
- Be part of a global construction company
- Salary continuance and group life insurance
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact [email protected] or apply through the link with your CV attached.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: