CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Civil Site Supervisors – Perth - 5288
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is looking to fill positions for Civil Supervisors to work in Perth.
Our client is a leading civil engineering contracting company in WA. Over time they have established an excellent reputation and a strong presence in the civil construction industry. They believe that their success is driven by their people and are committed to setting industry standards.
We are looking for candidates to manage land development and underground utility installation, ensuring the work is being done correctly, efficiently and the project stays on schedule.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Perth. The candidates focus will also include site level management, assessing hazards, determining risks, conducting regular inspections and maintaining a safety program.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor all contractual obligations and ensure they are being met
- Liaise with the project management team to ensure that the necessary technical support
and information is provided to meet the production schedule
- Ensure that all sub-contractors manage their scope of works according to the construction
- Plan and conduct daily prestart meetings prior to shift commencement and ensure all site
personnel are involved
- Review, monitor and complete all required site permits and ensure they remain valid and fit
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ civil construction supervisory experience
- Demonstrated skills in HSE and Quality control
- Strong management skills and the ability to build successful teams
- Experience in above ground earthworks and underground utility installation
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and manage time efficiently
- Construction induction card
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, apply through the above
link, or email Alan with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: