CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Civils Foreman – Offaly - 4687
Location: Co. Offaly
Salary: €55,000 - €65,000 DOE
Position: Full Time
We have a fabulous opportunity for a Civils Foreman to join a progressive team on windfarm projects throughout County Offaly. This will be a permanent job with our mechanical engineering partner.
Role and responsibilities
- Supervising on-site staff and the sub contractors
- Ensure high standards are upheld at all times resulting in a high-quality project completed on time
- Maintaining site records
- Equipment and materials management
- Attending weekly team meetings
- Liaising with contractors, engineers, site management on a regular basis
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information and permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations
- Liaise proactively with the client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years Foreman experience on external works
- Civil engineering degree or site manager (externals) experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand all facets of modern construction techniques
- Have excellent on site health and safety awareness
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
NexVentur is a recruitment and relocation agency operating in Australia and Ireland. We have the contacts and contracts with significant clients in both countries to place staff in both countries, specialising in Construction, Healthcare, Education, Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR and Admin and Hospitality.
- We have recruitment contracts with leading companies across Ireland and Australia.
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here
Follow us on social media for more updates: