ADMIN & HR
Commercial Manager – Mayo - 5105
Location: Co. Mayo
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
This vacancy is available with a Mechanical Engineering company based in Co. Mayo with an immediate start.
Our client has a portfolio spanning across a broad range of sectors including Life Sciences, Design, Education, Commercial, Water Treatment and Wastewater Treatment.
The use of leading technology and consistent innovation has earned our client a reputation for intelligently completing projects, successfully delivering in a variety of environments.
Role and responsibilities
- Developing the commercial strategy and direction of projects
- Building and managing relationships, identifying opportunities for new contracts and pursuing new business opportunities
- Manage/monitor all commercial aspects of projects including ongoing monitoring against actual costs through project life
- Maintain positive cash flow and maximise profitability on project
- Oversee and provide direction to the projects and commercial team
- Identify and manage commercial risks
- Manage the assessment of quotations submitted and selecting the bidders with which the commercial/financial negotiations may be conducted
- Fostering a culture of results, innovation, and quality assurance within the company
- Ensuring targets are understood, driving business development and KPIs
- Setting a high professional standard of client-facing work within the team, e.g. owning quarterly reviews, presentations and client interactions
- Leading on representing the brand’s values, culture, approach, and dedication to internal training
- Representing the company at industry / client events and meetings
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or BSc in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ years of experience as a Commercial Manager required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinker, with excellent communication, listening, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Confident team player, solution focused, and responsible for developing and motivating team members.
- Engaging, innovative, and creative communicator comfortable working with both clients and colleagues.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact [email protected], or apply through our link with your CV attached.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: