CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Concrete Operatives/Skilled Labourers – Adelaide
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Our client is a specialised Australian contractor, providing structural concrete FRP (Form-Reo-Pour), earthmoving and labour hire services. They partner with tier 1 and 2 clients to deliver complex infrastructure works across the civil infrastructure, defence, renewable energy, and high-rise residential and commercial development sectors.
We are looking for experienced Concrete Supervisors, Concrete Leading Hands, Concrete Finishers, Concrete Screeding Hands & Concrete Labourers, with a civil or commercial background to join the team in delivering a variety of exciting projects. Projects are located in and around Adelaide CBD, and across South Australia.
The company has multiple ongoing full-time and casual work available for candidates who are reliable, punctual, team players, and can consistently produce quality workmanship. Remuneration will be based on your skills and experience.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Project Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in overseeing and managing all trades on site
- Oversee the implementation of all site safety and ensure all procedures are monitored
- Monitor progress of works against the current construction program and ensure all trades are coordinating with each other
- Manage and coach staff effectively, leading the team in achieving project and personal goals
- Oversee the quality of trade works to ensure the required standard is achieved in all cases
- Schedule and coordinate other site staff (e.g. admin) with priority issues
- Issue site instructions and other correspondence as required to trade contractors and consultants
- Report to the Site Manager on a regular basis and advise of any current or potential issues
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Construction White Card (Mandatory)
- Experience in formwork and/ or concreting
- Knowledge and use of various concrete equipment
- Attention to detail
- Drivers license & own reliable transport is advantageous
- Competitive Salary package plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: