CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Construction Managers – Multiple Regions - 4137
Location: Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
Position: Full Time
We are delighted to announce an exclusive international recruitment partnership with one of Australia’s leading engineering, construction and maintenance service providers to the Utility Infrastructure sector. With a vast number of live and upcoming projects throughout Australia (Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania), our client is looking to hire Project Managers at varying levels.
Typical projects range between $5m-$50m (although projects $50m-$100m+ are common), primarily across substations (greenfield build or brownfield asset replacement) and transmission line construction / life extension work.
Successful candidates will manage the entire project lifecycle from inception to completion, responsible for the safe, cost effective provision of service that meets the client requirements, KPI’s and financial targets set out at tender stage. Project Managers have flexibility between working from site and regional offices.
The company is one of the most recognised energy infrastructure names in Australia and builds, operates and maintains major energy infrastructure assets nationwide. They delivers a wide range of engineering, project management, construction, operations and maintenance services to Power and Gas asset owners. With a diverse workforce of over 1,700 people in Australia, the company is growing rapidly and is set to double revenue over the next 5 years.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and supervise site based delivery of projects, focusing on safety.
- Coordinate on-site sub-contractor or internal resources when required for plant and equipment to meet project requirements.
- Ensure project risks are managed in accordance with PDS.
- Ensure sites and practices comply with OHS, quality and environmental legislation, codes of practice, standards, regulations, and the OHS and Quality System.
- Ensure that all relevant HSEQ and operational documentation is available and suitable prior to commencement of work.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders relations with sub-contractors, the client and internal staff.
- Manage internal resources, subcontractors and suppliers utilising the company’s processes and procedures.
- Provide supporting documentation to ensure target adjustments are justified and provide accurate inputs into forecasting of the program resource requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Successful candidates must have a technical qualification relating to the industry (bachelor degree or equivalent).
- Candidates with a trade qualification within the Electrical field would be highly sought after.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite and SAP is advantageous.
- Commercially focused and a leader amongst site crews and sub-contractors, with a proven track record of delivering projects focused on transmission lines or substations safely, on time, on-budget and to a high degree of quality.
- Relevant industry experience is a must and candidates must be comfortable managing large projects of $10M plus.
- Excellent Salary plus superannuation (7-10 years post grad): $150,000 – $200,000
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: