CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Construction Supervisor – Sydney
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Construction Supervisor on behalf of our client, a construction company specialising in a multitude of services within the civil works, mining, infrastructure, commercial, and industrial domains. Dedicated to delivering world-class construction solutions across the country, they believe in the importance of quality construction works. With a focus on excellence, innovation, security and intelligent engineering, their aim is to make a difference in the construction world. As Construction Supervisor, you will be responsible for organising and controlling work activities in the field ensuring specifications and scopes of work are adhered to, managed safely, on time and on budget.
Role and Responsibilities
The primary role is to organise and control work activities in the field to ensure the objectives of the plans, programs, technical specifications, scopes of work, contract documents, project plans are met entirely and consistently.
Key duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, work colleagues and contractors.
- Provide a consistently high level of supervision of the workforce,
- including subcontrators, on site at all times.
- Maintain daily supervisor reports.
- Ensure that all work activities are conducted and completed strictly in
- accordance with contract/project OH&S Management Plans,
- statutory OH&S rules, regulations and requirements and to industry and
- QA standards as determined by specifications, standards and statutory
- Provide active leadership and promotion of workplace health, safety and
- environmental processes to identify hazards, manage risks and prevent
- unsafe events.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Commitment to Health & Safety
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan and schedule activities and resources.
- Basic computer literacy
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here