CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Contract Administrator – Canberra - 4932
Salary: Excellent, DOE
Position: Full Time, Permanent
A commercial building company who specialises in complex and challenging projects, delivering innovative and efficient solutions have an exciting role available.
Our client in Canberra pride themselves on being creators, innovators, and problem solvers who are passionate about their work and clients, continuously striving for exceptional results.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Project Manager, ensuring that all aspects of the building project are delivered to a high standard achieving safe construction, excellent quality and a profitable return.
- Assist with the administration of contract documentation relating to clients and subcontractors and assists with the financial management of the project.
- Working on financial and project performance
- Working with clients to ensure project requirements are met
- Show strong leadership to work to the company guidelines and commitment to their values while contributing to the growth and profitability of the company in all regions.
- Assist with contract and project administration, people management and health and safety.
Skills and Experience
- 5 + years on site project and contracts administration experience within construction industry.
- Building/Construction degree/diploma
- Excellent salary on offer DOE.
- Full time permanent position.
- Sponsorship available.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact Conor on +353 86 152 8358, or apply through our above link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: