CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Contract Administrators – Sydney/Melbourne - 3917
Location: Sydney & Melbourne
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
As a construction company, our client specialises in the design and construction of projects throughout Australia and is an innovative construction company that works to provide quality project solutions across the aged care and health as well as commercial and industrial sectors.
Due to successful strategic company growth, they are currently looking for high performing Contract Administrators. Two roles are available, one based in Sydney and the other in Melbourne.
You’d be working for a multi-award-winning construction company that is also officially recognised as a Great Place to Work 2021 by its employees. For over 28 years, team members have taken great pride in and are driven by the company purpose of making a positive difference in people’s lives through excellence in construction.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, letting and procurement schedules
- Managing progress claims and Client variations
- Tracking project expenditure and reporting
- Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
- Assisting Project Manager and team with daily operations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Building, Construction or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive Salary package plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- Regular formal training and mentorship
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Working in a professional culture
- Well-being programs
- Regular reward & recognition
Respect | Integrity | Accountability | Collaboration | Mentorship | Ingenuity
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: