Contract Teaching Roles for 2023 - 2504
Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Position: Part Time/Flexi Time
We are recruiting for Qualified Teachers to gain direct contract employment in Primary and Secondary Schools in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
- Online remote teaching for Virtual Schools Victoria.
- Classroom teaching in mainstream and special Ed settings
- Catholic and DET schools Primary and Secondary
Let us find the right job for you.
You will need a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC) obtained through Working With Children and VIT Registration.
Enquire about opportunities to study while you work.
Benefits to you
- Be invited to join in staff meetings, on site staff PDs, feel part of a teaching team.
- We offer a mentoring service to all teachers.
- Top rates of pay + super.
- Work at local schools.
- 1 :1 candidate interviews
Teachers who can provide stimulating learning environments, follow work programs and engage students will become successful candidates. Our clients consist of Government, Private and Grammar schools all with high expectations and great working conditions.
If interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Carole [email protected], or phone +353 871085537 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.