CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Contracts Manager – Dublin
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
Position: Full Time
We have a super opportunity to join a leading Irish mechanical engineering firm. The position is full time, based in Dublin, permanent with competitive salary.
Role and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review, and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure
- Implement cost and value procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to Senior Management
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management/Directors
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management to continue to achieve business needs.
- Foster productive, collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in mechanical contracting
- Credible technical ability, with a minimum of 8 years’ experience working in the engineering or construction sector
- A self-starter who can work to deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Have worked as a Mechanical Contracts Manager or as a Project Manager in Ireland or UK
- Proven track record of managing Mechanical projects from initial stages through to handover
- Competitive salary: €60,000 – €70,000 per year
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here