CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Contracts Manager – Galway - 3108
Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 DOE
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager on behalf of our client, a growing construction firm in with public and private projects. This is a super opportunity with competitive salary and additional benefits.
Role and Responsibilities
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review, and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure
- Implement cost and value procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to Senior Management
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management/Directors
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management to continue to achieve business needs.
- Foster productive, collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience in Construction or Engineering sector
- Credible technical ability, with a minimum of 7 years’ experience working in the engineering or construction sector
- A self-starter who can work to deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously
- Have worked as a Contracts Manager or as a Project Manager in Ireland or UK
- Proven track record of managing construction projects from initial stages through to handover
- Desire to further your own career withing the company with ambition to become a company stakeholder
- Competitive salary: €70,000 – €85,000 per year
- Company vehicle/ fuel card
- Pension options after 12 months
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here