ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
Corporate Finance Manager – Valuations - 2368
Established in 1962, our client is part of a global network of accountancy firms in 150 countries across 5 regions. A full-service accounting firm, they offer experienced and expert advice to private business, professional and individual clients. What distinguishes them is their commitment to developing and maintaining strong, personal relationships with clients’ key decision makers and principals. This translates to accessible and knowledgeable senior staff and partners, able to provide prompt and reliable advice. The company has a very inclusive culture and is focussed on ensuring you have the mentoring and training to have a successful career.
Role & Responsibilities
This Corporate Finance Manager role is responsible for leading all levels of valuation engagements including the development of junior staff and communications with all valuation engagement stakeholders. This position would suit a Corporate Finance Manager looking to progress their Corporate Finance career with a focus on developing further technical and practical experience in valuations across private and public markets.
The responsibilities of the role are, but not limited to the following:
- Performing valuations of businesses, equity instruments and other assets for a range of purposes, including corporate valuation advisory, dispute resolution, transactional, financial reporting and regulatory such as independent expert reports for listed companies;
- Liaising with client stakeholders and other advisors such as lawyers with respect to valuation scope and requirements including identification of applicable accounting standards and regulatory guidelines;
- Managing junior staff with analysis and research into appropriate comparable companies and transactions;
- Determining and implementing appropriate valuation methodologies in valuation engagements;
- Preparation and delivery of the requisite valuation reports;
- Preparing and reviewing financial forecast models;
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting information on the financial standing, cost structures and trading effectiveness of organisations;
- Management of engagement deadlines and ensuring engagements are completed in a timely and efficient manner; and
- Assistance with due diligence and corporate advisory engagements as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of five years full time experience in a corporate finance and valuations;
- Experience in preparing valuation assignments for financial reporting (AASB/IFRS) and regulatory (ASIC/ASX) requirements;
- Understanding of accounting (AASB/IFRS) and regulatory (ASX/ASIC) requirements;
- Understanding of valuation approaches to assessing the value of various classes of equities and other derivatives;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Experienced in analysing and challenging financial data;
- Experience in preparing 3 way financial models;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a willingness to be adaptable to meet individual client needs; and
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
If you’re interested or would like to hear more information on this role apply through our website or contact [email protected].
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.