CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
CSA Construction Manager – Athlone - 4981
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is hiring a CSA Construction Manager on behalf of our client, a leading mechanical engineering firm to run a retrofit project on a pharmaceutical site in Athlone, Co Westmeath.
Role and responsibilities
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work
- Run design aspects on project
- Assume a leadership on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules
- Ensure that employees have the relevant training and expertise to carry out their work safely and professionally
- Coordinate construction activities for designated area
- Build relationships with trade teams to ensure cohesion
- Conducting regular progress meetings to ensure the programme is being adhered to
- Reporting any changes or variations
- Assist in ensuring systems are handed over to the client
- Ensure at all times that the work being carried out is efficient and in line with project scope
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Trade qualified, or qualified in Engineering or Construction Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience on Data Centre, Pharmaceutical or Industrial projects desired
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact [email protected] or apply through our link with your CV attached.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: