CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Dairy Farm Workers – Victoria
Salary: $28 - $30
Position: Approx 6 months work
Our clients are multiple farms in Victoria looking for Dairy Farm workers. This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to fulfill their Regional Work obligations as it counts towards your 88 days.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure cattle have access to food and water
- Identify sick animals and work with veterinarian to determine proper treatment
- Perform and assist in milking operations
- Assist in tagging and feeding of calves
- Assist in vaccination programs
- Maintain and build fences
- Clean milking parlour after each milking
- Maintain high standards of animal welfare
- Clean tanks after milk is picked up by truck
Skills and Experience
- Experience working on farms/driving machinery essential
- Ideally looking for candidates with dairy farm experience
- Located in Echuca & surrounding areas
- Accommodation & meals supplied
- $28-$30 per hour (overtime on some farms)
- 6 months work approx.
- Counts towards regional work (88 days)
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here