CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Design Engineer – Limerick
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Design Engineer for our client, working on Civil & Utilities projects nationwide.
Based in Limerick, this is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies. The company offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing of infrastructure including Drainage, Storm water, Foul Water and Access Roads and utilities etc.
- Developing the design from initial concept & client specifications.
- Preparing and the implementation of drawings and documents for projects.
- Working with Clients, Contractors, Consultants and all relevant stakeholders.
- Monitoring of project scoping, budgets, monthly operating plans and resource allocation.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant experience with a Civils Contractor or Groundworks Contractor.
- Design experience of Water Sector, Infrastructure and Public Realm.
- Ability to work as part of a team and achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits depending on experience
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here