Highly skilled Drainers are required to join our clients’ underground services division.
If you are a team player with the ability to take direction and have an in-depth knowledge of drainage and subdivision works then this could be the job for you.
With work sites around the Perth metro area, you’ll be field based in a permanent full-time
position which attracts a great hourly rate, overtime penalties and allowances.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have:
• The ability to liaise with supervisors daily to ensure work is completed timely and
• Ensure the work is constructed correctly the first time in line with the technical
• Full commitment to upholding safe work practices.
• A Construction Induction card (white or blue)
• Valid WA manual drivers’ licence
• The ability to pass a full pre-employment medical.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: