ADMIN & HR
Dressmaker / Seamstress – Roscommon
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Our client, an established clothing alteration and repair business is looking to hire an experienced and meticulous Dressmaker/Seamstress to operate and manage their shop in Roscommon Town. Immediate start.
This role would suit a strong-minded, ambitious individual with goals to strive within their working environment. The successful candidate has the potential to earn performance bonuses.
Skills and attributes
- The ideal candidate must be experienced in operating all associated machines such as stitching machines, overlockers, finishing machines etc.
- Must speak fluent English as you will be dealing directly with customers.
- The candidate must be self motivated.
- Excellent pay and working conditions.
- Potential to earn bonuses
- The position is a full-time, permanent position (40 hours per week)
- Accommodation (1 bed apartment) can be provided upon request
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email [email protected] with your CV or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: