CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Field Service Technicians – Multiple Regions - 4607
Location: Multiple areas
Salary: $40 - $45 per hour
Position: Full Time
We are looking to hire several experienced Field Service Technicians to work in either Brisbane, Newcastle, Sydney or Melbourne – your choice. Our client is a supplier of world-leading brands of heavy equipment for sales and hire company across Australia and New Zealand.
Role and Responsibilities
- The task of the Field Service Technician is to provide a timely response and solutions to customer issues on machines.
- You may also work on crushing and screening equipment or in the workshop as directed.
- You will be responsible for customer satisfaction and interaction in regard to repairs and servicing as well as diagnostic assistance to ensure machine up time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Thorough knowledge of Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems, fault diagnostics and diagnostic software
- MR or HR truck license
- Diesel/ Heavy Earthmoving/Mobile Plant trade certificate Medium Rigid or Heavy Rigid Truck License
- Hourly pay between $40-45
- Full time
- Company vehicle
- Regional areas so it is ideal if you’re looking for regional work to extend your visa
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Conor Shanagher with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)86 152 8358 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: