CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Final Trim Excavator Operators – WA - 4911
Salary: $71 per hour
In Western Australia, we have available roles.
We are looking for level 3 Plant Operators: Advanced Final Trim Operator (Grader/Excavator) with GPS experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- 12-hour shifts
- Bulk Earthworks job working on a Tailings Dam with Newcrest – Tier 1.
- 2 and 1 swings (availability for nightshift and day shift).
- Tuesday afternoon Fly in, commence work Wednesday and Fly out Tuesday afternoon.
- Able to pull batters using GPS excavator (35T) to design requirements (50mm Tolerance)
- Shaping windrows using GPS Excavator (35T) to design requirements (50mm Tolerance)
- Able to read plans and GPS 2D model to know what is required.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ensure work is done correctly the first time to the acceptable standard so there is no rework.
Skills and Experience
- Experience on other GPS machines such as Graders (14M) and Dozer (D8/D10) would be advantageous.
- Previous experience on tailings dams would be advantageous.
- Detailed earthworks experience required, not mining.
- Previous experience on mine sites; familiar with the heat, swings etc.
- Civil Construction experience.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: