CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Foreperson – Landscape Construction
Location: Eastern Seaboard
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full time
A nationwide Australian landscaping business with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Auckland, our client is going through a burst of growth launching exciting new company divisions with a number of new roles and career paths available. They pride themselves in being a dynamic company that values their people and their contributions. They offer excellent career progression, fantastic wages and a team environment.
They are currently looking for a Foreperson to join their award-winning construction division, which works in partnership with Tier 1 builders, developers, and councils. If you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a foreperson on large scale commercial landscape construction projects and are someone who loves to be challenged, wants to learn alternative installation techniques, and has a drive to succeed, this could be the role for you.
Types of projects you would work on:
- Sporting facilities
- Open space playgrounds & parks
- Commercial towers
- Landscape & civil construction works
- Public domains
Types of clients you would work with:
- Commercial builders
- State & Local government
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a foreperson on large scale commercial landscape construction projects
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to sequence works and manage programmes.
- Someone that has the solution to a problem and owns it
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction or demonstrated industry experience
- Extensive experience with Plant & Equipment
- Driver’s licence and WHS White Card
- National Police Check or be willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Support- if there is additional training you need or want
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Great work culture that will make you feel like one of the family
- Opportunities for career progression and continual development