CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Gardener or Horticulturalist
Location: New South Wales
Position: Full time
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We have a fabulous opportunity in New South Wales for a top Gardener/Horticulturalist to work with our client on some of their most prestigious sites. If you are a team player with a hands-on approach, this might be the role you!
Our client is a nationwide Australian landscaping business with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Auckland that is going through a burst of growth launching exciting new company divisions with a number of new roles and career paths available.
Role and responsibilities
The position will suit someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment and is looking at tackling a new challenge
- So, what duties can you expect to do?
- Provide sound horticulture guidance and advice to the team
- Maintain the gardens, lawns, and grounds of our clients
Qualifications and experience
- Sound horticulture knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Driver’s licence and WHS White Card
- National Police Check and Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
Culture and benefits
- Great work culture - be a part of an enthusiastic team
- Career progression & access to further training
- Above award wages and penalty rates