CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Glove & Barrier Lineworkers – North Queensland
Location: North Queensland
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Our client is one of the most recognised energy infrastructure names in Australia, they build, operate and maintain major energy infrastructure assets across Australia. With more than two decades of industry experience, they deliver a wide range of engineering, project management, construction, operations and maintenance services to Power and Gas asset owners.
About the role:
We are currently seeking qualified Glove and Barrier Lineworkers to join the team and support the growing program of work. These positions will be required to deliver the program of works and will be based out of North Queensland.
Role and Responsibilities
The primary purpose of this role is to undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity distribution networks by the safe and effective operation of associated plant and equipment.
- The primary purpose of the Glove & Barrier Lineworker is to construct, install and maintain, whilst working as part of a team, our clients distribution electricity networks to ensure the integrity of the network is maintained in a safe, reliable and affordable manner. The incumbent may be required to travel within the state, including overnight or longer stays as required and will conduct work outdoors in various types of weather.
- Study and interpret technical drawings and network line diagrams
- Undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity distribution networks in accordance with Company Policies, Quality Systems and HSE procedures as well as statutory requirements
- Emergency response on high/low voltage distribution assets.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Certificate III ESI in Distribution
- QLD Electrical licence
- Hot Stick & Glove & Barrier Qualified
- White/Blue Card
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driver’s Licence (HR)
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working on overhead and underground line networks
- Comfortable working at heights
- Exposure to external best practice methods in comparable environment
- Proven ability to work productively as part of a team
- Competitive Salary package plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: