Gr 1 Radiographer – Melbourne - 4172
Position: Full Time
Join one of the largest health providers in the state, providing a comprehensive range of specialist medical, surgical, and mental health services; as well as rehabilitation, aged care, outpatient and community programs. The hospital’s reputation for caring for all Melburnians is as essential to its identity as any scientific breakthrough it makes.
If you’re a Grade 1 Radiographer looking to make a career move that will give you a wonderful lifestyle, work-life balance and the opportunity for career growth and fulfilment, we’d like to hear from you.
The successful applicant will have a proven passion for providing high quality medical imaging services to patients and referrers. Proven communication skills are essential for this role.
Skills and Experience
- The Grade 1 Radiographer is required to undertake routine and specialised medical imaging procedures within the Medical Imaging Department and is required to assist with the daily operation of imaging services including working with imaging staff and students in conjunction with the leadership team within this area.
- The Grade 1 will work on routine tasks within the scope of practice for their profession, consulting with a more experienced Employee when problems arise or when dealing with matters they are unfamiliar with.
The Grade 1 Radiographer will:
- Participate in the department rotating roster (excluding shifts that attract the night shift allowance and on-call)
- Apply knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology to practice
- Comply with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
Key performance indicators:
- Your performance will be measured through your successful:
- Demonstration of RMH values
- Achievement of portfolio specific KPI targets
- Participation in and satisfactory feedback through the annual performance review process
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment and ensure compliance with legislative requirements
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiations (or equivalent)
- Commitment to live the Melbourne Way – putting people first, leading with kindness and achieving excellence together.
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Victorian DOH Radiation user licence
- Awareness of all aspects of radiation safety as they pertain to the practices of Medical Imaging
- Excellent communication and teamwork-based skills
- Digital Literacy
- Previous experience in a tertiary setting
- High level radiographic skills across modalities
- Attractive Relocation package up to $10,000
- Further Education
- Career Development
- Work-life balance with low patient to staff ratios
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email [email protected] with your CV or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant healthcare roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: