CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Graduate Design Engineer – Limerick - 3666
Position: Full Time
NexVentur is looking for a Graduate Design Engineer for our client, working on Civil & Utilities projects nationwide.
Based in Limerick, this is an excellent opportunity for driven individuals to grow and develop a career within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
You will enjoy working with a committed and experienced team guided by a highly experienced Senior Management Team who will provide you with continuous support & development. This is a fast paced, process-driven environment where teamwork and sharing priorities on a regular basis is key to success.
Role and Responsibilities
- Aiding in the design of infrastructure including Drinking Water, Storm Water, Foul Water and Drainage and utilities etc.
- Assisting in the preparation of design drawings and documents for projects.
- Site Visits and survey work.
- Site opportunities to see the implementation of designed works and coordination of drawings to delivery.
Skills and Experience
- BEng in Civil Engineering.
- Interest in the design and delivery within the Water Sector and/or Utilities Sector.
- Ability to work as part of a team and achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and ArcGIS would be an advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits depending on experience
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here