CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Health & Safety Manager – Kildare - 3065
Salary: €40,000 - €50,00
Position: Full Time
If you’re an experienced Health & Safety Manager with an interest in working for an established Irish multi-skilled civil engineering and construction firm, this opportunity is for you! Our client, based in Athy, Co. Kildare, is seeking an experienced HSM to join their team on a permanent basis.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning, implementation & review of a suitable Health & Safety system.
- Update and maintain H&S procedures and the Safety Statement in compliance with Regulatory requirements.
- Create risk assessments and method statements for all works and develop and implement appropriate controls.
- Management of H & S for multiple sites
- Accident Management – work with management to ensure a process is established which includes incident investigation, identification and implementation of all corrective actions and effective preventative programs
- Provide technical support regarding the H&S management system, legislation updates, and other technical advice
- Provide Induction, Refresher and Manual Handling Training as required.
- Ensure that safety audits are carried out throughout the site in conjunction with the management team.
- Work closely with staff to ensure all safety equipment is calibrated and inspected at regular intervals.
- Comply with company ISO Management System requirements
- BCAR & Handover documents experience
- Work closely with Senior Management in fulfilling tender requirements to secure future work.
Skills and Experience
- 3rd level education in Health and Safety related degree
- Previous experience within a similar role based in Ireland or the UK is essential
- More than 3 years experience is preferred
- Competitive salary €40k – €50k DOE
- Fuel card
- Pension option after 12 months
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here