CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
HGV Mechanic – Galway - 3891
Position: Full Time
We are seeking a qualified Mechanic on behalf of our client, a dynamic leader in the heating oil and service station retail business. As employers, they are committed to empower team members to make their own decisions, creating a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and are highly motivated to succeed.
If you are a qualified mechanic with the ability to service all types of vehicles (Artic and Rigid Trucks, Vans, Company Cars etc) who takes pride in their work and levels of service to ensure that the company is able to carry out its day to day business in a safe and efficient manner, we would like to hear from you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Service all vehicles to maximise efficiency of the fleet.
- Understand the job system with the ability to work on different vehicles at any given time.
- Good time management and delivering ongoing status reports as and when required.
- Adhere to workshop systems.
- Manage the area of the workshop in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- Understand the importance of efficiency and productivity.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified HGV mechanic or in the third or fourth year of a recognized apprenticeship.
- Have strong diagnostic experience and general computer literacy.
- Full clean drivers licence (class c)
- Must be able to work with and as part of a team
- HazChem qualification desirable
- Able to communicate and be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work on own initiative and to strict deadlines
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
NexVentur is a recruitment and relocation agency operating in Australia and Ireland. We have the contacts and contracts with significant clients in both countries to place staff in both countries, specialising in Construction, Healthcare, Education, Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR and Admin and Hospitality.
- We have recruitment contracts with leading companies across Ireland and Australia.
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here
Follow us on social media for more updates: