Hotel Bar Manager – Melbourne
Salary: Hourly Rate
Our Melbourne client is looking for an experienced bar manager to lead the operational & financial success of the Bar function. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with previous experience in Bar Management in a hotel environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the Bar department and execute the departmental sales and revenue strategy to achieve goals and meet targets versus budget.
- People leadership, including recruiting, retaining, training, developing and progressing employees.
- Implement and maintain high service standards and an exceptional guest experience.
- Support the General Manager in the strategic running of the hotel.
- Set targets for the Bar team in line with the overall departmental and hotel strategy.
- Support/Oversee events in the hotel to ensure excellence in service at all times.
- Manage the budget and cost effectiveness of the department.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with service
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in a Bar management role, preferably in a hotel environment.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Experience in recruiting and developing employees.
- High standards and attention to by example.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Carole Quinn with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 108 5537 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life-moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here