CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
HSE Advisor – Western Australia
Location: Western Australia
Salary: $50 - $60 per hour
Position: Full Time
We are on the search for a HSE Advisor to join a growing team for an upcoming FIFO project in Pilbara, Western Australia. A rapidly expanding company in the renewable sector, our client is a utility scale solar installation contractor specialising in piling and mechanical install. The company prides itself in the successful completion of multiple solar projects across Australia.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HSE professional to actively promote a safe working culture within the renewable energy sector.
The right candidate will be driven and have a genuine passion for their field. Must be prepared to work away from home on a fly-in/fly-out basis.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the HSE Manager, you will
- Provide WHS&E support and advice to all construction personnel
- Internal training of workers through toolbox talks, competency assessments and workplace training (as required)
- Maintain site safety statistics
- Communicate lessons learned with the site team and develop appropriate action plans
- Promote and encourage HSE awareness, compliance and culture, throughout the project
- Conduct incident investigations
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Certificate IV or Diploma in Health and Safety (essential)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (preferred)
- ICAM Lead Investigator (desirable)
- A minimum of 2 years HSE experience in the construction industry
- Experience working on site on project-based roles (preferred)
- Capable of working autonomously
- Good knowledge of Australian WHS and environmental legislation
- Good knowledge of ISO 45001 standard
- Excellent report/document writing
- Independent thinker and self-motivated
- 8-month Solar FIFO project in Pilbara, WA
- Opportunity to grow within the company for right candidate
- FIFO from Perth
- Position to commence in January 2023
- $50-60/hr (70hr week) 2:1 roster
- Accom provided
- Travel include to and from site included
- Site Accommodation
- Travel Allowances
- EAP Services
- Opportunity to grow
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: