CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
HSEQ Manager – New South Wales
Location: New South Wales
Position: Full Time
Our client is a leader in the installation of electrical infrastructure and rail in New South Wales and we are currently recruiting for a HSEQ Manager who is driven to maintain the company’s current standards and licenses and lead the way to gaining additional certifications.
The company takes pride in having fully trained staff who hold appropriate licenses and authorizations. They are certified to the following standards:
- SO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety System
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the HSQE and systems space.
- Monitor systems and audit performances, lead and manage the monthly review of HSE system, reporting back to the Senior Management Team.
- Manage company certifications incl ISO’s
- Prepare method statements, reporting and investigating incidents while maintaining WHS records and documentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Health and Safety/EHS/HSEQ
- Process focused and managing compliance of standards and code of practice.
- Implement and improve standards and systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Part-time or Full-time position available
- Open to sponsorship.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Conor Shanagher with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)86 152 8358 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: