CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Hydraulic Engineer/Designer – Melbourne - 3708
Salary: $100,000 - $130,000
Position: Full Time
Our client is a medium sized, well known and respected engineering consultancy, conveniently located on the fringes of the Melbourne CBD. They are seeking a an experienced Hydraulics Engineer/Designer who is keen to broaden their skills into commercial swimming pool hydraulic design. High-level on the job training will be provided in a professional and collegiate environment.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree qualifications in relevant engineering or suitable experience in Hydraulics Design or in commercial aquatics
- A minimum of 3 years design experience
- Broad experience in commercial pool detailing desirable
- Experience in project management desirable
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a variety of people including builders, architects and clients
- Commercial acumen
- Your personal attributes should also include:
- A team first approach
- A willingness to learn from the best and to open your career
- A desire for excellent project outcomes
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Professional and friendly personality
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge with others in the team
- Motivated to nurture professional relationships
- Excellent Salary: From $100,000 – $130,000 DOE + Super
- Sponsorship available to the right candidate
- Work/Life balance including the possibility to work a compressed 9-day fortnight and the ability to mix working from home with working in the office
- Cultural leave days
- Professional development program – We continually assist our team with on the job internal and external training
- Ability to purchase up to 2 weeks additional annual leave
- Professional Memberships paid for by the company
- Service Recognition Awards
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here