CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Industrial Automation Maintenance Technician – Leitrim
Salary: €36,000 - €44,000 DOE + shift premium
Position: Full Time
Are you interested in working for a global company leading the way in controlled motion actuators? From early sketches to global mass production, our client designs and manufactures next-level actuators for controlled motion. They are now looking for a Maintenance Technician with a background in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automation maintenance or electrical/mechanical engineering.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this process-focused role requires the Maintenance Technician to support automated production in a fast-paced environment.
The position is based in the scenic county Leitrim, just minutes from Donegal and Sligo with excellent schools and colleges nearby.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build upon and improve existing process design to optimize process
- Drive yield improvement through effective planned maintenance and fast response to repair issue
- Provide input on equipment installation, total preventative maintenance, electrical maintenance
- Calibration of Equipment
- Using PLC programme to diagnose technical faults and problem resolution
Skills and Experience
- Diploma in Industrial Automation, Mechanical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent trade qualification an advantage
- Should have at least 2 years high volume manufacturing experience, with a working knowledge of special purpose equipment and pick and place systems
- Working knowledge of PLCs, pneumatic systems and actuators, AC & DC motors and controllers
- Must be available to work shift
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
- Must be computer literate
- Sponsorship available to the right candiate
- 4-Cycle role
- Salary €36,000 – €44,000 DOE plus shift premium
- 27 days holidays
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
NexVentur is a recruitment and relocation agency operating in Australia and Ireland. We have the contacts and contracts with significant clients in both countries to place staff in both countries, specialising in Construction, Healthcare, Education, Finance, Sales & Marketing, HR and Admin and Hospitality.
- We have recruitment contracts with leading companies across Ireland and Australia.
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here
Follow us on social media for more updates: