ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
Insolvency Graduate to Intermediate
Established in 1962, our client is part of a global network of accountancy firms in 150 countries across 5 regions. A full-service accounting firm, they offer experienced and expert advice to private business, professional and individual clients. What distinguishes them is their commitment to developing and maintaining strong, personal relationships with clients’ key decision makers and principals. This translates to accessible and knowledgeable senior staff and partners, able to provide prompt and reliable advice. The company has a very inclusive culture and is focussed on ensuring you have the mentoring and training to have a successful career.
Role & Responsibilities
Required to assist with most areas of an insolvency administration from initial appointment to finalisation. Primarily reporting to an Insolvency Manager. Would suit Graduate or Intermediate with up to 2 years’ experience.
The responsibilities of the role are, but not limited to the following:
- Complete books and records searches and reviews
- Collect and review information
- Deal with directors, creditors, regulatory bodies and suppliers
- Respond to client phone calls and emails
- Assist with drafting reports to creditors and organising creditor meetings
- Assist with realising assets of an administration
- Assist with employee issues including dividends, FEG, payment summaries
- Assist with investigation into the affairs of the company
- Respond to creditor, employee and other stakeholder queries
- Prepare statutory documents for lodgement
- Participate in firm and divisional projects
- Any tasks that may be required in a trade on/reconstruction administration
- Other tasks as requested
- Attend and contribute to internal/team meetings
Skills & Requirements
- Degree qualified in Accounting and or Business or Commence
- Have a basic level of knowledge of corporate and personal insolvency
- Have a fundamental understanding of statutory duties
- Knowledge of Excel, APS, Core IPS, Microsoft Office and online search engines
- Complete daily timesheets and enter into APS with adequate detail to assist billing clients
If you’re interested or would like to hear more information on this role apply through our website or contact [email protected].
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.