CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Position: Full time
Our client, a leading Irish-owned mechanical engineering concultancy firm, is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team. We invite enthusiastic individuals who share in the company values of teamwork, client focus, integrity and quality to apply.
- Undertake structural design elements for projects
- Prepare and co-ordinate structural specifications
- Liaise with architects, consultants and clients to establish their needs
- Assist the project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
- Ensure compliance with the companies Quality Assurance and EN1090 Management Systems.
- Seeing project through from design stage to completion
- Ensure all project folders and documents are filed in line with EN1090 and company policy
- Marketing and Networking
- Must demonstrate structural engineering design experience
- Production of technical details using design software
- Strong analytical knowledge and understanding of engineering principles
- Experience of undertaking steel design to Eurocodes
- An Engineering degree QQI L8
- Able to develop client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Full Irish driving license is essential as travel to projects is required
- Wellness Programme
- Competitive Salary relative to your experience
- This position allows the successful candidate an opportunity to join a well established, Irish owed company offering professional development opportunities
- The office atmosphere is one that is positive and encouraging to enable staff to reach their full potential