IT & Marketing
IT Support Specialist
Position: Permanent | Full Time
Our client, a leading next-generation logistics operator, is seeking an experienced and energetic IT Support Specialist for this exciting hybrid role with opportunities to work from home during your working week. The company has a number of depots throughout Ireland, affording you the flexibility to choose your nearest one when reporting to the office. You’ll also have the chance to travel in your role, with visits to client depos throughout the North East, Midlands/South West, West/North West should IT issues arise and require an on-site fix.
IT Support Specialist Duties
- Work closely with clients on API integrations (remotely and onsite)
- Support clients on eCommerce platform providers (e.g. Shopify, WooCommerce) integration (remotely and onsite)
- Knowledge of troubleshooting Microsoft 365 platforms
- Strong competency of Excel and CSV files
- Be available for phone, email and remote support for clients and staff for IT matters (e.g. can’t login, can’t generate labels)
- Be available for onsite client integrations
- Support, guide and train clients and staff on relative IT matters (remotely and onsite)
- Assist with the development of next gen technology
- Report to the IT Manager
- Work successfully and collaboratively cross-functionally
- Be one of the first points of contact for IT matters, addressing and resolving all concerns
- Assist with IT support review meetings/opportunities for cost efficiencies
- IT Related Degree/Qualification
- Solid experience in client/staff facing IT support, including integrations
- Full clean driving license and own transport
- As the company has a number of depots throughout Ireland, you can choose your nearest one to use when reporting to the office. The role is hybrid in nature with flexibility to work from home during your working week.
- Salary: €35000-€37000 depending on experience.