ADMIN & HR
Junior Administrator – Mayo - 5101
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised, driven individual to undertake a varied and interesting administrative role with an immediate start.
You’ll be provided with all the support and guidance you need to thrive in your role, learning a host of transferrable skills as you expand upon your existing personable approach.
Role and responsibilities
- Managing emails, calendars and filing
- Diary and travel management
- Manage visitors coming to the office, help with meeting organisation (face-to-face and remote, manage schedules, accommodation and travel)
- Act as the person of contact for office management (external vendors, IT equipment, service providers, mails, etc.)
- Help the HR department and managers with onboarding activities (share the relevant information, welcome the newcomer, order relevant materials, help on IT set-up, etc.)
- Purchasing duties
- Operational support to different departments
- Project support for the on-boarding of Subcontractors and Staff
- General administration & ad hoc projects
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role, it is essential for you to meet the following criteria:
- Fast learner, with a hunger to upskill
- Flexibility is a key requirement for this role
- Computer literacy including MS Office
- A willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Work well under pressure
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and strong communication skills
- Career development opportunities, work-life balance and best of all, it’s an opportunity to work with a great bunch of people.
- Neat, tidy, high tech & modern office space.
- This role offers the opportunity to work closely with the MD to further develop your skill within the industry
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, contact email@example.com, or apply through our link with your CV attached.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: