ADMIN & HR
Junior Recruitment Consultant – Melbourne
Salary: AUS $65,000 - $74,999 DOE
Position: Full Time
Based in Melbourne our client is a leading recruitment business specialising in blue-collar and white-collar Construction hires. They are known for a high level of professionalism, ability to deliver to customers’ needs and for putting people first.
As an internal junior recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for attracting and managing talent pools.
Role & Responsibilities
- Resourcing for labour, operators and trade qualified personnel for various Building and Civil Construction projects
- Interviewing and screening candidates
- Talent pooling
- Working with the business on initiatives to attract and retain a diverse workforce
- General administration duties
- Complete recruitment reporting to ensure compliance
- Keeping regular contact with current and prospective talent
- Writing and advertising positions through various advertising means
- Conducting reference checks and where required, overseeing the submission of relevant clearances
- Processing contracts of employment
- On-boarding and Induction of new employees
- You will have outstanding training and career development opportunities
Skills & Requirements
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Ideally some experience in a high-volume recruitment/resourcing environment
- Knowledge of the construction and civil industry would be advantageous
- Ability to work well in a small team
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Salary: AUS$ 65,000-$74,999 DOE
- Access to further education and training
- Team building with quarterly networking functions
- End of month drinks/social events
- Monthly casual Fridays
- Massive focus on personal branding
- With a sister branch relocating people from Ireland and the U.K to Australia there are employment opportunities overseas, fly with travel partners at reduced flight costs plus many other group employee perks.
- A culture of celebrating success and a huge focus on culture and flexible work environment
If interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan [email protected], or phone 087 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
* Please NoteOnly shortlisted candidates will be contacted
By applying for this position, you consent to your Personal Information being collected, held, used, and disclosed by NexVentur and Eire Workforce Solutions Pty, Ltd