CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Mechanical Building Services Engineer – Roscommon - 5483
Salary: Incentive Package
Position: Full Time, Permanent
NexVentur is recruiting for a Mechanical Building Services Engineer to work for our client in their Roscommon town offices.
Our client are one of the leading mechanical, electrical and sustainability consultancies in Ireland.
With a history spanning over 75 years, they provide high quality, award winning design, specification and cost control services coupled with expert advice on sustainable solutions.
Enquiries are also welcomed for similar positions with our client in Dublin.
Role and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of designing mechanical services installations
- Demonstrate a working experience of BIM using Revit software within the relevant field
- Experience working in the healthcare, educational and commercial office sectors is preferrable
- Hold a current full driving licence and have own transport
- Chartered or are working towards chartership preferred
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Hold a degree in Mechanical Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent timekeeping and communication skills
- Ability to work among part of a team and on own initiative
- Competitive salary + package
- Career development and training opportunities
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Jimmy with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)86 150 3008 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: