ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
Payroll Supervisor - 1391
Location: Leninster Ireland
Position: Permanent | Full Time
We are currently looking for a Payroll supervisor to join our clients existing Finance team. Over the next 12-18months the payroll function will double, to over 500 employees.. This is a great opportunity for an individual that is ambitious and keen to develop in their career.
This opportunity has real scope for career progression, development and be involved in future recruiting for your own team as the business grows.
Responsibilities of this role
- Completing of new and existing employee contracts and managing the overall data.
- Anylsising and maintaining the accurately of the timekeeping records of employees.
- processing salary and payment calculations including; new starters, P45, P60, Pensions, student loans, SSP, mileage, travel expenses etc.
- Ability to work closely with confidence with the tax authorities across both the UK and Irish market.
- Managing and completing daily enquiries from employees on salary payments and deductions, resolving within a timely manner.
- Working and leading as part of a team, reporting into the Finance Director.
What will you need to be successful and gain in this role:
- You will have opportunities throughout the year to attend conferences / meeting in the international market.
- You will have experience and knowledge of multi payroll systems and be highly skilled in excel.
- You will be detailed, organised and have exceptional planning skills to maintain your own department.
- It would be desirable if you have accountancy firm or retail market experience.
- Ideally you will have knowledge / experience of UK and Ireland labour law, completing of payroll for both market sectors.
- A highly competitive is been offer starting off with benefits.
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday.