CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Plant Operator - 2128
Location: New South Wales
Position: Full time
Our client is a nationwide Australian landscaping business with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Auckland that is going through a burst of growth launching exciting new company divisions with a number of new roles and career paths available. They pride themselves in being a dynamic company that recognises hard work a individual contribution.
They are currently looking for plant operators with a minimum of 3 years’ experience with Excavators and/or Bobcats to join their award-winning construction division. You will work on projects of all shapes and sizes and develop your existing skills. With new and exciting projects about to start, now is the time to join the team. The company offers attractive wages, bonuses and opportunities for career progression.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Excavators and/or Bobcats
- Cert 2&3 in Landscape Construction or Civil construction.
- Willing to work on the tools when required
- Someone who is self-motivated and thrives in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Commitment to safety, machine maintenance, quality, and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Current third-party VOC’s
- Driver’s licence and WHS White Card.
- MR truck license preferred but not essential
- National Police Check and Working with Children Check or willing to obtain
- Stability of a full-time position
- Above award wages and penalty rates
- Great work culture that will make you feel like one of the family
- Opportunities for career progression and continual development