CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Principle Structural Engineer Design and Construct – Victoria - 3702
Salary: $130,000 - 180,000
Position: Full Time
Our Client is a very well-known and highly regarded multi-disciplinary National Engineering Consultancy providing services and solutions to the development, property and urban infrastructure sectors. With offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney, they employ over 140 staff, comprising engineers, scientists, technicians, and support staff.
The types of structural engineering projects they undertake are broad, and varied. Likewise, our clients are a mix of commercial builders, developers, architects and government organisations.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, with demonstrated experience in delivering large industrial/wide span buildings, to join their highly regarded Structural team.
Role and Responsibilities
Under the guidance of the Structural Manager, the Principal Structural Engineer will work closely with other experienced engineers to deliver high standard results for our valued customer base.
You should be comfortable that your strong communication skills will allow you to confidently communicate and liaise with end clients, Commercial & Industrial Builders, Architects and Project Managers.
This role is interesting and ideally suited to someone who enjoys balancing their time between structural design, site inspections, client management, building business, some team mentoring and structural design review.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree qualifications in structural engineering and design
- Minimum 10 years of structural design experience
- Chartered Engineers status, or the desire to become chartered
- Demonstrated experience (within Australia) in commercial structural engineering, steel, concrete, precast – preferably for Commercial/Industrial Builders
- Desire to win
- Commercial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a variety of people including Builders, Project Managers, Architects and trades peopleYour personal attributes should also include: Team-first approach
- A passion for structural design and engineering
- A desire to grow and develop your career
- Good communication skills; written and verbal
- Professional but friendly personality
- Motivated to nurture professional relationships and secure project work.
- Excellent Salary: From $130,000 – $180,000 DOE + Super
- Sponsorship available to the right candidate
- Short-term accommodation is a possiblity
- Work/Life balance including the possibility to work a compressed 9-day fortnight and the ability to mix working from home with working in the office
- Cultural leave days
- Professional development program – We continually assist our team with on the job internal and external training
- Ability to purchase up to 2 weeks additional annual leave
- Professional Memberships paid for by the company
- Service Recognition Awards
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program: A free service that includes counselling for you and your immediate family members
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here