CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Principle Structural Engineer – Residential – Melbourne - 3721
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000
Position: Full Time
Our Client is a nationally recognised multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy providing quality services and solutions to the development, property and urban infrastructure sectors for almost 50-years. Offices in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney employ 150 engineers, scientists, technicians, and support staff who safely deliver fit for purpose outcomes to time, scope, budget and quality expectations offering clients a great return on their investment.
Role and Responsibilities
Primarily the role will be working with a team of other experienced engineers and designers working on large and small residential projects and medium density developments. Your role will be to provide mentoring to other more junior engineers and provide technical guidance and support for small and large projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Formal qualifications in structural or civil engineering is required, and you must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 8 years prior work experience in the residential engineering design field, within Australia.
Ideally your experience would include a combination of the following:
- Residential footing design
- Residential civil design
- Residential structural design
- Knowledge and interpretation of soil data
- High level verbal and written communication skills are essential for this position
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and motivating other engineers
- Excellent Salary: From $100,000 – $140,000 DOE + Super
- Sponsorship available to the right candidate
- Work/Life balance including the possibility to work a compressed 9-day fortnight and the ability to mix working from home with working in the office
- Cultural leave days
- Professional development program – We continually assist our team with on the job internal and external training
- Ability to purchase up to 2 weeks additional annual leave
- Professional Memberships paid for by the company
- Service Recognition Awards
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programe
- Opportunity to mentor others
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here