CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Project Engineer – Melbourne
Salary: Competitive DOE
Position: Full Time
Our client is a multi-award-winning construction company officially recognised as a Great Place to Work 2021 by its employees. For more than 28 years, team members have taken great pride in and been driven by the company purpose of making a positive difference in people’s lives through excellence in construction. The company specialises in the design and construction of projects throughout Australia and is an innovative construction company that works to provide quality project solutions across the aged care and health as well as commercial and industrial sectors.
Due to successful strategic company growth, they are currently looking for a high performing Project Engineer based in Melbourne.
Role and Responsibilities
- Cost forecasting;
- Commercial reporting and liaising with project team members and subcontractors to achieve successful project outcomes;
- Develop and maintain construction programs;
- Implement the procurement strategy, value engineering;
- Maintain the project’s quality, safety and environmental objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant field of study (Engineering, Construction Management etc;
- Previous on-site construction delivery experience;
- Clear and articulate communication skills coupled with an ability to manage stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Competitive Salary package plus superannuation
- Full time role
- Sponsorship for the right candidates.
- Phone, laptop and company UTE
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- Regular formal training and mentorship
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Working in a professional culture
- Well-being programs
- Regular reward & recognition
Respect | Integrity | Accountability | Collaboration | Mentorship | Ingenuity
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Alan Daly with your CV at [email protected], or phone +353 (0)87 120 9681 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Broswe all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: