CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer – Adelaide - 5184
Salary: Excellent DOE
Position: Full Time
Our team have an available position for a Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer for a JV water scheme.
Our client has been managing and delivering utility infrastructure projects for over 40 years across multiple markets who focus on driving customer value through a collaborative program approach.
Role and Responsibilities
- Represent the company at meetings with the client.
- Prepare the development of Pre-TDS and submissions.
- Attend and provide support to development meetings and prepare and ensure hand over is completed from investigation to development team.
- Attend and contribute in Design, SID, Value Management, Lessons learnt, Monthly report and Output Kick off workshops in the Pre TDS phase.
- Go above and beyond to ensure Client and Customers are satisfied.
- Commits to developing a collaborative culture with a focus on building strong relationships.
- Communicates openly and honestly.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the construction industry with sound costing analytical skills.
- Qualification in related discipline.
- Proficient in planning, organizing and working to timelines with strong communication and independence abilities with capability of enthusiastically engaging others.
- Access to company Vehicle.
- Opportunity to grow and progress within company.
If you are interested or would like to hear more information on this role, email Conor with your CV to [email protected], or phone +353 (0)86 152 8353
Why apply through NexVentur
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
Browse all our vacant roles here
Follow us on social media for more updates: