CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Project Manager - 2221
Position: Permanent | Full Time
Salary: €75,000 - €80,000
If you’re a project manager with at least 3 years’ experience and a relevant third-level qualification, this exciting position in Dublin could be for you! NexVentur is looking to speak with Project Managers on behalf of our client, an established Irish engineering services supplier specialising in bespoke fabrication.
Role and responsibilities
- Pre-start Project Planning, including preparing construction programmes
- Liaising with Clients & their Design Teams
- Allocating site labour
- Setting up daily/weekly tasks for Site Managers
- Reviewing drawing packages and issues
- Monitoring all quality on site and dealing with any quality issues
- Manage projects from conception to completion, including management
- of suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and quality statutory
and regulatory requirements
Qualification and education requirements
- 3 years (minimum) industry experience
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field, site management, engineering or relevant trade qualification and experience.
- Excellent reporting, analytical and computer skills.
- Salary: €70,000 to €75,000 depending on experience.
- Laptop and Cellphone
- Company vehicle