CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Project Manager – Dublin/Mayo - 3875
Position: Full Time
We invite enthusiastic individuals with strong Project Management experience to apply to join our Mechanical Engineering client. You will be based around Dublin or Mayo, with one – two days in the office and the rest in the field.
Role and Responsibilities
- Undertake structural design elements for projects
- Prepare and co-ordinate structural specifications
- Liaise with architects, consultants and clients to establish their needs
- Assist the project team to ensure production of deliverables to agreed timelines.
- Ensure compliance with the companies Quality Assurance and EN1090 Management Systems.
- Seeing project through from design stage to completion
- Ensure all project folders and documents are filed in line with EN1090 and company policy
- Marketing and Networking
Skills and Experience
- Must demonstrate structural engineering design experience
- Production of technical details using design software
- Strong analytical knowledge and understanding of engineering principles
- Experience of undertaking steel design to Eurocodes
- An Engineering degree QQI L8
- Able to develop client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is essential
- Full Irish driving license is essential as travel to projects is required
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants with the right to work in Ireland will be considered.
- Wellness Programme
- Competitive Salary relative to your experience
- This position allows the successful candidate an opportunity to join a well establish, Irish owed company offering profession development opportunities
- The office atmosphere is one that is positive and encouraging to enable staff to reach their full potential
If you are interested or you would like to hear more information on this role, email Marc [email protected], or phone 083 089 3989 or apply through our link.
Why apply through NexVentur
- We have recruitment contracts with leading companies across Ireland and Australia.
- We will offer you an exceptional career & relocation service for Ireland, Australia and the UK.
- We can assist with Visas, Flights, Insurance, Tax Advice, Bank & Forex and many more.
- We make life moves easy by creating life moving solutions.
Not quite what you’re looking for?
See more Construction Jobs here
Follow us on social media for more updates: