CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Location: Galway City
Position: Permanent | Full Time
Salary: €70,000 - €75,000
If you’re a project manager with at least 3 years’ experience and a relevant third-level qualification, this exciting position in Galway City could be for you! NexVentur is looking to speak with Project Managers on behalf of our client, a full services provider in the construction sector. This is a permanent position with a leading Irish contractor founded more than 25 years ago.
Role and responsibilities
- Pre-start Project Planning, including preparing construction programmes
- Liaising with Clients & their Design Teams
- Allocating site labour
- Setting up daily/weekly tasks for Site Managers
- Reviewing drawing packages and issues
- Monitoring all quality on site and dealing with any quality issues
- Manage projects from conception to completion, including management
- of suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and quality statutory
and regulatory requirements
Qualification and education requirements
- 3 years (minimum) industry experience
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field, site management, engineering or relevant trade qualification and experience.
- Excellent reporting, analytical and computer skills.
- Salary: €70,000 to €75,000 depending on experience.
- Laptop and Cellphone
- Company vehicle