CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Project Manager - 1831
Location: West of Ireland
Position: Permanent | Full Time
Salary: €60000 - €65000
Our client, a well-established, dynamic and modern general-contracting company, offering design, build and construction-management services throughout Ireland is looking to hire a Project Manager. They are based near Charlestown in the breathtakingly beautiful Co. Mayo in the West of Ireland.
This is a new and permanent position offering an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person to take a leadership role within an established building company. The Project Manager will help successfully deliver projects and form a key part of the Construction Department.
Role and responsibilities
- Pre-start project planning, including preparing construction programmes
- Liaise with clients and their design teams
- Allocate site labour
- Set up daily/weekly tasks for site managers
- Review drawing packages and issues
- Monitor all quality on site and deal with any quality issues
- Manage projects from conception to completion, including management of suppliers and subcontractors
- Ensure compliance with safety, environmental and quality statutory and regulatory requirements
Qualification and education requirements
- 3 years (minimum) industry experience (rail experience is a plus).
- 3rd level qualification in relevant field, site management, engineering or relevant trade qualification and experience.
- Excellent reporting, analytical and computer skills.
- Salary: €60,000 to €65,000 depending on experience.
- Company vehicle.